Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Tomorrow Is The Day!

So tomorrow is the day that I begin my new adventure serving the Lord and the people of Arizona for 18 months. I am super excited! While I'm gone my blog will be updated by my mom and sister! 
My email address: abigail.hart@myldsmail.net  
My MTC address: Sister Abigail Hart
                              JUN30 AZ-MESA
                              2007 N 900 E Unit 53
                              Provo UT 84602
My mission address (for now): Sister Abigail Hart
                                                  Arizona Mesa Mission
                                                  2525 N 32nd St
                                                  Mesa, AZ 85213
                                                  United States
When I get my first assignment my address will be updated.

I am grateful for this opportunity that I have to serve. I know that the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints is the true church here upon the earth today. And that it was restored through the prophet, Joseph Smith. I know that he translated the Book of Mormon and that it is the truest book. I know that if anyone has a desire to know of its truthfulness and know if it is from God, then they can pray with that true desire and the Lord will hear and answer that prayer. I am grateful for the relationship I have with Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ. I am excited to help others come to know and love them as I have. 

Con amor,

Hermana Hart

No comments:

Post a Comment