Monday, July 20, 2015

Crazy Hot

July 20, 2015

Dear family
Sorry this will be so short but the iPhone died while we were out so I
couldn't email until now. But we have zone conference once a transfer
and district meeting every other week. This week I experienced my
first tiny monsoon! The rain drops were huge! We went to the temple
and it is just gorgeous inside! Our area is pretty big we have a few
apartment complexes and a few parts of neighborhoods. I am grateful we
have a car because we would be twice as sweaty without it! This last
Tuesday we went to a trainer who does a class for the sisters every
Tuesday and Thursday at 5:30 am but I loved it! We haven't seen a
whole lot of progress in our area so we are changing our goals and how
we set them. This week we met Jessica who is studying to be an
accountant and she knows about the straight and narrow so we are
excited to help her come to know the true straight and narrow. Our
investigator on date for this month actually moved out of our area to
tonight is our transfer lesson.
Mom I'm so excited for you! I was so excited I squealed at little in
the middle of Walmart! Good luck to Josh! I know he will do great! I
promise next week letter will be better! I love you all so much!
Con Amor,
Hermana Hart

First Monsoon.  She said the raindrops really hurt.



Sharing the back of their visitor center book (pictures of their families).


Making friends with the cacti.


Even in Arizona Abby is her mother's daughter.  
She needs to wear a blanket to keep warm.

No comments:

Post a Comment