Sunday, November 29, 2015

Returning to My Home Away from Home!

November 24, 2015

Dear Familia,


This week has been so crazy! On Tuesday we had our VC training for all
of the new exhibits and everything is so amazing! Wednesday night was
my first shift in the new VC! It is so amazing by how inspired each
exhibit is. One of the new exhibits is the 8 Stories about the
missionaries in the missionary training videos, and it is so popular
we sometimes have to kick people out of the room so others can
experience it too. :) 

I feel like I am back home in the VC again. I will have another full field experience 
later on in my mission. :) which I am excited about! This week we have 
dropped (stopped teaching) several of our investigators, but in return we 
have received several great referrals from other missionaries. 
We met Arturo and we knocked on his door pretty late and when he answered 
the door he told us he wants to learn!


As for Thanksgiving, we have the only shift of the VC from 5-9 and the
other missionaries are allowed to come to the VC and experience the
new exhibits to be able to use them with their investigators in the
future. We will probably be eating dinner in the VC that night, which means only one 
dinner which is perfectly fine with me! :) 
I will run my 10k in the morning and then we have a lesson with a referral in
the early afternoon. This morning was the 5k and I did alright but I
can't wait until Thursday and the 10k. 

Sorry this is so short but it was a little crazy with the 5k this morning! 

I love you all so much!


This Friday starts Christmas lights and that will be so exciting! I
will send a picture next week! 

Enjoy Thanksgiving on Thursday, don't eat too much turkey! :) 

I love you!


Con amor,
Hermana Hart

PS my ponderizing scripture is Alma 57:20-21


Reminder of Dad!

(A member gave them some Snapple drinks.  One was 
Mango Madness,which is one of Collin's favorite drinks.)



A little taste of Christmas lights


Abby at the Thanksgiving 10K that she ran.
(A member sent us this picture)

No comments:

Post a Comment