Sunday, April 10, 2016

The Best is Yet to Come!


March 28, 2016

Dear familia,
I am glad you enjoyed Texas! And Spring Break and time together! Thank you so much for the fun box! The Easter baskets were so much fun! And I am excited for next Sunday! But this Sunday truly was such an amazing Sunday, as I got to testify of Christ on the day we celebrate His resurrection! Being in front of the Christus was so special!

This week has been full of so many tender mercies and miracles, especially due to the fact that we were only in our proselyting area for Sunday night! But the Easter Pageant was way worth it! 

Being able to watch the Easter Pageant every night was such a blessing and definitely strengthened my testimony of Christ and His role as Savior and Redeemer. During the Easter Pageant, I had a personal goal to share a copy of the Book of Mormon with someone; I prayed every day and until the end of the weeks nothing had happened that I felt like I needed to share it with someone. On Saturday after the Easter Pageant and I was walking by 8 Stories, I ran in to grab the iPad before everyone came in, well there was a lady in there and I started taking to her. Just asking a few simple questions turned into some really great questions, and I was able to share my testimony of Christ and the Book of Mormon. Meanwhile she didn't seemed to be bothered that I was trying to juggle 2 blankets, my Book of Mormon, the iPad, and my water bottle as we had our conversation. Definitely a kind miracle! I invited her to read the Book of Mormon, and she said she would! It was an answer to my prayers after the trial of my faith all Pageant long! This experience helped strengthen my testimony of prayers being answered!

We had our investigators come to the Easter Pageant during the Spanish night last weekend! And we were at the Easter Pageant so I haven't had the opportunity to watch Women's Conference yet, but I heard it was really great!
As a sister training leader, I pretty much do what a district or zone leader can't do for other sister missionaries. I go on exchanges with them, and if there is any need of extra support or help I am there for them. I have 2 companionships, both of which are English, and this week is my first exchange! So we will see how it goes!  This week we had a picnic at the park so we could get it know each other and also to discuss goals I can help them with! There is a Sister Zimmerman and she is another me with the short time we had together, all the things she said reminded me of myself! I still don't know exactly what I am doing, but I guess that is where the Spirit comes in to lead!

Also a few weeks ago Hermana Loynd and I felt like we needed to find a family of 5 to teach and baptize and so we prayed to find them! After a few weeks of praying we received a referral from the sisters, serving in my previous area, of a family of 7 with 5 the age of baptism! We were so excited as the mom, Tania, started telling us about her children and their ages. As we left the lesson, both Hermana Loynd and I said as she was describing her family we were keeping a count of her children! We are so excited to work with them! And we have a lesson with them tonight! Another answer to prayers! And I have learned the importance of being specific this transfer with Hermana Loynd! 

A funny story for the week would be as we were trying to leave Tania's apartment complex we were going back to our car which was on the outside of the gate because we didn't have the gate code. As we were walking we came to the gate where only cars could get through with a passcode but the gate could move just a little bit. So Hermana Loynd struggled for a few moments to get through the tiny gap, and when I was about to go, a car pulled up and opened the gate and I walked right through! And it made me realize sometimes we have to wait for the right moment to be able to do the way the Lord would have us do them. Sometimes I am guilty for trying to do things my way, just to get them done faster, but I know that the Lord's way is the best way! And we are able to receive even more blessings!

Enjoy General Conference and all the blessings that come from hearing from our latter day prophet and leaders! Don't forget to go with at least one question in mind you would like answered! Because I know and promise the answers will come! 

I love you all so much! Have a great week!

Con amor,
Hermana Hart

The Schyler Car!



This van drove by as we were leaving an apartment complex and it
immediately made me think of Schyler! We followed it for a second to
get a picture! It has horns on the front that you can't see and the
front has Stars and Stripes on the hood!





Another Skype lesson with Kate







No comments:

Post a Comment