Saturday, July 30, 2016

A Blast From the Past

July 19, 2016

Dear familia,

Wow what a crazy week! It has just gone by so fast! Full of lots of little and big miracles!


Monday night was crazy as we went from house to house to have a lesson! At the end of the night we were able to have a lesson with Jorge, who is an  investigator who we've trying to teach for the past three months but haven't been able to find him recently. He says he has a great desire to learn but he's been working for 20 days
straight. So we're going to teach him through using online resources! Such great blessings!


Wednesday we visited a referral that we had received from the English elders for a family I had taught previous in my mission when I covered that area for English speaking! I had no idea that they spoke Spanish! We taught the restoration and the mom had really amazing questions! At the end of the lesson she asked if she could come to church even though she isn't sure about baptism. Which was a blessing to have someone ask if they could come to church! :)


Thursday was the temple trip and I just have to say I am so grateful for serving where I get to attend the temple regularly!


This Sunday one of our less actives, Candy, came to church! She hasn't been for several years and recently we have been reading the Book of Mormon with her! The last lesson we had with her she told us that she
was going to go to church with her husband some day but when she felt it in her heart! Well I guess it was this Sunday that the Spirit prompted her to go! And she came! :)


This week we have transfers and that is why the email is kind of short, but with a drum roll..... I am returning back to Liahona 1st, my previous area! Plus an English ward! I am so excited! The past 7 1/2 months in the same area with lots of different wards has been so much fun and I have learned so much! Now the Lord needs me to go back! I am so excited! It is so great to be a missionary! I just love it!


I know the gospel of Jesus Christ is true and has been restored through Joseph Smith! I know that there is no greater work than the work to spread the gospel all around the world!


I love you all so much! Have a fantastic week!


Con amor,
Hermana Hart




We might have thrown pies at our zone leaders faces! :)


A trip to the temple (Hermanas Hart and Loynd)

No comments:

Post a Comment